Saturday, November 29, 2008

"I'm Four Years Old"

My baby is four! Today was her actual birthday (November 29th) as well as her "baby animals" themed birthday party. We had a very fun day filled with lots of friends & family, a big jumpy house, lots of mini food (to go with our 'baby animals' theme),

cupcakes,

presents,

and a new bike with a baby seat for her animals and baby dolls. Kendall had a perfect day.

*


Dear Uncle Joel,


Thanks a lot for playing hacky sack with me, Uncle Matt & my dad today at Kendall's birthday party. I really like playing games with you. Mommy says that I'm lucky to have an uncle who acts the same age as me. She's so funny. I'm only five and you are bigger than me. I don't think you're five. You're probably a lot older, like six or seven. And you drink beer, so that must mean you are maybe ten or twelve. Mommy said that all the beer you drank today was the reason you accidentally kicked me in the face, split the inside of my mouth open & gave me this fat lip.


I will think about how much fun we had all week when I am eating my food through a straw.


Love, Zack